A recap of our Christmas at home - we did travel to Utah - that footage is yet to come :). I only have so much time these days! Seriously! How is life so busy? Pre-schooling at home, trying to potty train, making room in the apt for the baby coming in about 13 weeks, but who really knows! We are also dealing with the cold and trying to weather proof our apt better - it is so old and drafty!!! Anyway... Hope you all had a great Christmas, we did.
3 comments:
Cute Candice!! Love it. Oh, and did your kids actually eat Sushi?! What?! I don't know many kids that like that stuff! Something different though...kind of fun!
Thanks so much for sharing! Love it! It was fun to see the excitement on the kids faces...and we really did miss you this year.
Lucy is seriously a mini you! So cute! I love sushi and hope my kids will eat it and love it too!!
Post a Comment