Washington Park Lights walk got a little tiring for little legs so dad carried her on his shoulders, Lucy got to see Sponge Bob. We saw Santa's Reindeer. Logan got to wear his cozy shrek hat! We went through a tunnel of lights.
Lucy loved seeing all the lights!
We took a walk to Washington park to see all of the Christmas lights they put up, it was pretty cool, Lucy loved it!
I take Lucy to the mall where they have a little free play area for kids, because it is just too cold outside. She has fun and it allows her to be able to get some of her energy out! She has sooo much energy! She is such a social butterfly too! She always makes friends.
Logan is starting on solid foods, fun stuff! He is eating rice cereal right now.
2 comments:
Looks like you are doing some fun things! Good for you guys! Logan looks so big, I can't believe it! It's fun to have cute kids, isn't it? :) So, I had to say that the mall is totally a great escape. I used to go there with Annika all the time just to let her play on the toys they have in the food court...but where I live now, the mall isn't so close, so I'm bummed.
Candice your kids are soo dang cute. I miss you!
Post a Comment