After Lucy is asleep at night she sleeps like a log, I can even vacuum! (opposite from Logan) She also moves around like a tumble weed, it's hilarious! This is just one of her many positions!
This is what the ground looked like after our first ice storm here in Albany, NY. I had never seen anything like it before! Our car was one big sheet of ice too, had to bust the ice and then it came off in sheets. Yeah, it bites!
Just a dang cute picture of Logan!
And a sweet picture of Lucy & Logan!
Lucy and I made our own decorations for our small two foot Christmas tree out of string, straws, and cheerios. She had fun.
She loved decorating the tree all by herself!
She also put small candy canes on the tree and had to lick each one before she strategically placed them on the tree, he he. You can watch the video on youtube at
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws1o-xUu1zc
Lucy has become a wiz at puzzles, she will sit and do these foam ones all by herself and loves it! She gets smarter every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment