Cory and Lucy had their birthdays on the 27th of May. We opened presents in the morning and Cory and Lucy had birthday cupcakes, then Cory went to work. Later that night we went to Chuck-E-Cheese for a birthday party. My parents came to Albany too see us for a week and it worked out where they could be here just in time for the party :). Lucy loved seeing her grandparents, going to Chuck-E-Cheese, and eating her pink princess cake and pizza.
4 comments:
Looks like Lucy had a great birthday!! Awesome job on the cake. I'm sure Cory enjoyed it regardless of it being pink. :)
Looks so cute. We took Kylie to Chuck-E-Cheese for her 3rd birthday, too. And my Mom and Dad met us there, too (in utah). That's funny how it's the same. Cute cute pictures. Oh, and glad cory had a good time too. :) :)
YOu do such cute videos. I love checking out your blog. Good Job. See you soon!
Chuck E Cheese sounds awesome...I still have never taken my kids there! We should have done that for Landon's birthday..duh! We're so boring! :) I still think that is so crazy that their birthdays are on the same day! That's cute though.
Post a Comment