September 23, 2008

August 2008

I've been away for a while, it's been VERY busy around here with work, school, the kids, dance class, etc.  My main goal has been prioritizing my time (very important when you have to work) so the hobbies (such as computer time - blogging, emailing, etc.) has been last on my list.  So I am just posting some quick easy movies to let you all know just a bit of what's gone on around here :).  



We are all well, the kids are growing fast (as you can see) and getting cuter and funnier every day.  We are loving the fall weather here in NY, the leaves are starting to change - I am so excited for the beautiful fall here!  I love the cool breezes now and being able to wear warm clothes.  It's perfect walking and park weather and we go often.

Cory is doing well in school, and stays VERY busy.  We have managed to work out our timing well though with my work and his work and school, plus the kids.  It keeps  us thankful for every minute we have together and as a family!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

I am happy that you guys are doing well and that your job is working out time wise. I need to prioritize my time too. I honestly don't know how anyone can work and come home to take care of kids. I am pooped and done by the time I get home. You're amazing Candice!!

I miss you guys!!

Anna said...

Sounds like you guys are busy, busy, busy. Hope things are going well. And hope you all are getting some sleep and rest here and there. The kids are sure cute.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/sungai-terpanjang-di-dunia/