October 12, 2008

September 2008 at our house...


Lucy is having fun in Dance class - she does ballet/tap still - the teacher says she is the star of the class and "they broke the mold when they made her."  She is fun to watch.  We actually get to watch a whole hour of her in two weeks so stay tuned for a video of that soon :).

My mom, or Oma Michel, visited for a week, that was fun.  We had a good time while she was here - went to the park, fair, observation deck over Albany, Halloween store, etc.  We showed her all our favorite places to go and eat and play.  It was still the middle of the semester for Cory and I still had to work - so we didn't do anything out of town - but it was nice just having her here to hang out and Cory and I were able to go to dinner and a movie to and she watched the kids - so that's always nice :).

The kids did some crazy things while she was here - like Logan got in the bath with his PJs on - Lucy was still in the bath and he was all ready for bed - but he wasn't done apparently!  And Lucy showed Oma how she loves to wear pants and shirts on her head and had her join in.  We also tried on wigs at a Halloween store - I have been wanting to do something different with my hair for a while - don't know about these do's though - they are a little drastic huh?  What do you think?  Not daring enough to go short, or bangs, so maybe darker?  It will be a surprise :).

It was sad to see Oma go - but it was great to have her for a week.  We love you Oma, thanks for visiting!!!

The kids love getting packages from there grandma - thanks Grandma, we love you!  The kids love their halloween apparel - and candy of course!!!

The end of the movie is Lucy getting ready for dance class, a shot of her dancing with the ballet bar (she is on the far right), and Lucy pulling Logan around in a laundry basket.  Crazy things occur daily at our house, so I try to always have my camera handy - sorry the movie is 5 minutes long - but since we live so far from family I try to give family a chance to see the kids growing up :).  I like doing them too, so hope you enjoy :).



3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love your videos Candice! A great way to recap the month! Boy you have some cute kids...I love all the new pictures on your page! Logan just looks so much older with that short haircut, I like it! Oh and that long haired wig with bangs reminded me of you in high school! (well, from pictures I saw) And you looked pretty sexy in those short wigs! haha, I'm the same though, not quite brave enough to try something THAT short. You're looking gorgeous though...I was excited to see you wearing our hat from NY! :)

Jen said...

Love the Fall pictures! That's so great your mom came to visit! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!

Jeni said...

How fun Candice! I love the video cause it gives a great recap on the month. Logan has such a great color to him, are you feeding him carrots or what?? Fun that your mom came to visit too!

Oh, and I love the short wig, I say just buy a wig and then you can have the best of both worlds, so cute! (you do have the face for short hair, though-- if you ever wanted to try it!)