Here is a recap of the month of August around our house :).
We had fun building at Home Depot, eating ice cream after family home evening (the kids favorite :), going to the library for story time, taking the kids on bike rides in the bike trailer, trying out the apples from our backyard, going to birthday parties, going berry picking with friends, playing at the sprinkler park and eating lunch at the park! We had a really fun summer, sad to see it end, but the cooler weather has been nice too :), and Fall is AMAZING here!
When I make my movies I like to choose music that goes with the pictures, I chose this song mostly for the lyrics at the end. Enjoy!
6 comments:
Well how cute is that! I love it! Your kids are going to love watching these as they get older. I'll bet they already to like watching them. :)
What were you holding up at the end! Is the stick blue? :)
Are you trying to tell us something?
So are you pregnant???? SO FREAKING COOL CANDICE!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
Due date?
LOVE IT!!!
Holy cow! Congratulations!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment