We are proud to announce
Baby Lincoln Ollie Dennis
Born April 25th, 2010 at 5:26 am

It was a long and painful labor & delivery, but was totally worth it in the end of course!!! The little guy decided to come out with his hand by his head - so that prolonged things a bit!!!
We are so excited to have Lincoln in our family. The kids are thrilled and love to help where they can. It was a nice short stay in the hospital, went home the 26th (I go crazy sitting in the hospital, wanted to get home asap!).
Lucy loves to help with the baby and mom - such a little mom! And Logan calls him "my guy." A family of 5 - the parents are now outnumbered by kids! And the girls are outnumbered by boys! :) So glad everyone is healthy - just got done with a midnight feeding actually :).
7 comments:
Congrats Candace and Cory! Baby Lincoln is beautiful. I think he looks just like his dad. Can't wait to see him when we move back to Albany.
Congrats again! You are such a trooper for wanting to come home asap! I was a little like that with Ara, it was hard having to stay only 3 days, with no visitors. Not having any visitors made it so boring! Glad both of you were able to come home so soon. :) Any ideas when you guys will be visiting Utah in the future, so we can met this little one?
Congratulations!!! What a cute little guy. You look amazing!
congrats again. he is simply adorable. can't wait to meet him someday. love you guys.
I am so glad he is finally here! For your sake! I know you were getting so uncomfortable! So excited for you! And yet, so sad that I can't come and see him! Love ya!
Congrats, he is adorable! How is it being out numbered now? That worries me. :)
I LOVE all his hair, he is too precious!!!! You make cute kids!
Congratulations, Candice!! What a cute little family! We are excited to meet our new little nephew. Glad you are doing well.
Post a Comment