Just a little video of things we did in April. I am so far behind! I don't know how life can be this busy! Life is good - but very very busy! Sorry to the grandparents for whom this is the only way they can see pics of their grandkids growing - I will try to keep it more updated :).
some funny things the kids did this week -
Logan put a piece of flower pedal up his nose and it got stuck - I got him to blow it out. Don't know if he was just trying to smell it indefinitely or not ;).
I was attempting to explain to Lucy why I want to try and take naps when I can (while the two boys are sleeping), she wanted me to play with her. I explained to her that I had to be up during the night with the baby and so I was pretty tired and needed to rest. I told her we were spending time together at that moment, talking. She then said to me, "all you did was teach me about why you like to take naps!" ;)
I just can't believe my little girl is 5! We just had a birthday party for her on Saturday too, so it's been a really busy weekend - I will post pics from that later :), I promise!
And today Lucy and Logan have been playing really well while I get some things done around the house, and I was listening to what they were saying. Logan was going to play with a friend who just called, it was Jesus. Lucy was running through the house with a doll tucked in her shirt yelling, "hurry Logan, the baby is coming." Then she was at the hospital having her baby. They walked around in these camel costumes we have and were talking about how their "animals" were going to protect them from all the bad guys. They made sure they packed their back packs full of miscellaneous stuff and were on with their travels :). It's pretty funny the things they come up with!
Lucy LOVES holding Lincoln EVERY chance she gets and love to be a little mommy. She lets me know that he is fussing because he's hungry or tired ;) she loves to "know" what she's talking about! ha ha!
Logan is really good with him too and will basically copy cat anything you say to him. I will catch him wanting to pinch his face every once in a while :) but he is surprisingly soft most of the time. Logan is also very into super heroes - his birthday was Sunday and I made him an Iron Man cake, just what he wanted. Supposedly that's his favorite super hero? He's never seen the movie, but we have it and he's seen the cover ;). It's just so funny to watch how much he loves them!
Anyway, just a few tidbits :). Have a great day!
1 comment:
Hey Candice, I'm up in the middle of the night feeding the baby and love to check out your blog. Thanks for the description of them playing- how fun! I agree is is fun to watch them play. You can learn a lot about how they think. Kyle also love superheroes and has never seen any of the movies- Batman, Spiderman, etc. It is really funny how boys just pick up on this. One night in bed, he said, "mom, I really like bad guys." Okay.
Post a Comment