Here are some of my favorite pics I have taken of the kids...
these are mostly from May
I know Lincoln is crying in this one but I thought he looked so cute all ready for church I had to get a picture - then he started crying - he had a hard time with going in the car seat at first but is doing much better. He is now cooing (talking) to us and smiles a ton! He has also started hitting hanging toys. He loves to be around all the noise and action - getting him to bed at night is the hardest part and his fussiest time - but during the day he's really happy, mellow and easy going :). One thing though is that he won't take a binkie and he won't take a bottle! I have tried pumping my milk and then trying to feed it to him in a bottle and Cory has tried too - he wants nothing to do with it! Guess I'll keep trying - but for now I am a prisoner ;). I don't mind too much right now. But I just can't go anywhere without him for more than two hours (which I don't usually any way cuz I just feel bad leaving Cory with all three kids for some reason)
Life is busy and good. Lucy still holds him every chance she gets and Logan likes to as well - for like 2 seconds ;). About the weather here I cannot emphasize the word HUMID! it's been incredibly hot and humid. We have been going to the free sprinkler park and pool for free swimming lessons (just for 2 weeks and not very organized - but it's free!). So that's been good. Logan actually got dehydrated friday night though and was sick until yesterday with coxsackie virus :(. He is better now though. During the hot and humid summer months is when I miss Utah the most! Man I HATE the humidity! Cory says he gets used to it, but I will NEVER get used to it! I do deal with it though :). We can also go to the mall and the museum on really hot days - our apt just doesn't get that cool and it eats energy like crazy!
So that's us right now :).

5 comments:
Those pictures are too cute. I can't believe all your kids...getting grown up! Lincoln is precious. Love the hair. I know what you mean about the heat...it's horrible! I wouldn't want to add the humidity onto it, too. Hope you guys are doing well. We're thinking of you!
Oh my goodness Candice, your children are BEAUTIFUL Lincoln's hair is amazing!!! (I remember Lucy's like that too at that age...love it!) I am with you on my hatred for humidity..I def don't miss that part! Glad you guys are doing well! Stay cool!
Ok, when did Lincoln grow up?! Last I saw he was a newborn! Time sure flies by. Glad you guys are doing well and beating the heat!--It's times like now that I miss LA's weather--well I always miss that weather!
Lucy is a mini you, Logan is a mini Cory, but I can't tell who Lincoln looks like yet. He's adorable, that's for sure!! And love all of that hair!
I hate the humidity too! The summers in Illinois on my mission were awful! And the winters were bitter cold because of the humidity!!
Post a Comment