July 2, 2010

Lucy's Spring Soccer








Lucy got to play soccer this spring and had a fun time doing it.  It was a blast to go and watch her play - a swarm of 5 year olds running at the ball :).  She just had fun and "ran with the crowd".  She is going to play again this fall.  Practices were great too :).  The coach was a little too intense though, I guess he coached High School soccer, so it was hard for him to see that these little five year olds didn't know which direction to run and didn't understand the concepts of the game - they're 5!  It's strictly fun and exercise at this point :).  Some kids were more competitive and caught on - but my little social butterfly was happy to get out there and run and support her team, "go get the ball, get it!" she yelled to one boy :).  Kinda crazy now being a soccer mom - got a minivan and three kids now!  How did that happen!?!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Lucy looks so cute. Our kids are going to start up playing soccer this fall. It'll be fun to watch. They love playing in the house so I'm pretty sure they will have fun playing it outside. :) Also, I love the random funny things your kids do, especially from your previous post. I love watching them play house, church, airplane, or whatever. It's fun. Hope you are doing well and not going crazy. :)