you will want to pause the music on the lower right first...
What have the kids been up to?
Lucy has been holding Lincoln as much as possible!!! She makes him smile and laugh now, it's so great! She has been coloring and loves to ride her new bike. We try to get out, mostly in the evening when it's not scorching hot!!!
Logan has chronically been picking his scabs!!! Argh!!!! And running, jumping, doing headstands, and the like :). He also loves to ride his scooter and is getting pretty good :).
Lincoln is growing like a weed - and his hair too! I feel like I already need to give him a hair cut! He's getting a little tail in the back. It is coming in lighter - not quite sure yet how light - Lucy's went light brown but Cory's went blond (they both had that much hair as babies). He is grabbing his toes now (I love that!) and cooing, smiling, giggling, roll over once - to his front, but hates his tummy. Still won't take a binkie and won't take a bottle, argh!!! Captive! he he.
Cory gave Lincoln a baby blessing this Sunday and his parents came up visit and his sister Megan too. Lincoln barely fit in his blessing outfit! he he, it was tight! But it was worth the wait! We had a lot of fun, what a blessing it was to have family here! We hung out here for two days and then went to Palmyra, NY for two days to see the Hill Cumorah, Sacred Grove, Martin Harris farm, town of Palmyra, and David Whitmer farm. Thanks Michele, Brad, and Megan - we miss you and loved having you here!!! The kids had so much fun with their aunt Megan :). We welcome any family who wants to come and visit anytime!
Besides the heat and humidity, we are doing great. We have had some wonderfully nice days as well, on those days we try to be outside as much as possible!!! Can't wait until fall though - besides the fact that my little girl starts school!!!! Yes, Lucy will be going to all day kindergarten starting Sept 7th - 8am-2:30pm, so sad!!! I think she will really enjoy it though. Man, it will sure be different around here without her. I am a little nervous, but glad I got her into one of the magnet schools (through a lottery). I know that God had a hand in that one! I am gonna try and get as much Lucy time as possible until then!!! She's been such a great little helper - she actually listens when I ask her to clean up - Logan on the other hand, uhhh, it's like pulling teeth!!! he he.
2 comments:
Aw...so cute! Loved the pic of Logan blowing his candles. What fun little slideshows. I can't believe how big Lincoln is! What a little cutie! I can't tell who he looks like most! A mom of 3! Awesome!
Cute update Candice! Love the pictures of your kids! Can't believe you have 3 now!!!
Do you think you guys will still be in NY in 1 year? We're moving back east (D.C.) in a year! It would be fun to meet up!!
Post a Comment