December 2, 2010

My son Logan is WAY into superheroes - he sleeps, eats, and breaths them ;). He hasn't even seen any of the real movies - it's like ingrained into him! ha ha! He's a boy! Since he has been into them we have let him watch some cartoon superhero movies and small clips from the real ones, like spiderman swinging from buildings and iron man flying through the sky ;). But he has to wait for the full version until he is quite a bit older ;). He still likes curious george, so that's good ;).

Anyway - I just came upon these Hero Posters and thought they were SO great!!! I would love to have some of these hanging in my kids rooms.


We also have a couple of these books that the kids love...


Anyway - I just thought I would share ;). Happy Christmas Decorating ;).
-Candice

2 comments:

Anna said...

Superheroes is just the beginning. Glad he loves them! Although, I don't really like a lot of the cartoon super hero shows...actually sometimes some of the regular shows are better to me than those. We've come across some of the old Batman ones...you know, where they say "Pow! Boom!" and stuff like that. Those are good and we just keep them on the DVR. Peyton seems to still like those. ;) But any version of superheroes is crazy! :)

Aubrey said...

Love those posters! I still need to check out those books! My boys are the same way....thanks for the links!