I promised myself that I would take pictures of the next ice storm, there was one last year but I didn't take pictures. So I got some this time! Even with the kids in the car, I kept stopping and getting out in places I just thought would make good pics. This is only a few of the many I took.
It is so beautiful - can't even capture it in these pictures. The ice coats the tree branches and glistens in the sun - it's so awesome! Not fun on the ground, when you are slipping and sliding - but this was a perfect, sunny day! Just something so majestic about the trees after these storms!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing- that is so beautiful!! And, you also take good pictures. :)
Love it! I took a few too just because I thought it looked like a fairy ice land. Yours look really good though.
Post a Comment