October 30, 2007

A Trip to Boston

We drove to Boston on Saturday to go to the temple.  It was a three hour drive (total of six there and back).  It was a really long day, but nice.  Thank goodness for a dvd player!  All I can say about the drive there is GORGEOUS!!! I drove so that Cory could study, and man was it pretty.   The fall leaves are just incredible right now.  Driving on the freeway here is like driving in the mountains in Utah.  It's really pretty.

The Temple was pretty too.  It rained all day so we didn't get a picture, but we didn't have much time either.  It was our Branch's temple day.  We traded our kids off with two other couples, each had one child.  We left at 8 am and got back about 8:30 pm. It was quite a day with two little kids, but worth it of course.  Temple blessings are real!

The other day I went into the bathroom to check if Lucy was done using the potty and found that she had put her underwear on her head, no joke!  It was hilarious!

No comments: