No, Logan did not continue to sleep through the night after the last time I wrote, but I have been working on a schedule with him (in the book Baby Wise - which I highly recommend), and he is sleeping at least 8 hrs straight at night now, for the last couple of days so far.
Tonight we went to some art galleries with two other couples in the branch. Every first Friday of each month there are several galleries open to the public for free around our neighborhood (couple blocks away). We didn't have much time, but after looking at some art we had the two couples (one couple has a 9 month old) over at our house for pie and ice cream. It was a good time.
It was way hot and humid today, not usual for October here, but it's been pretty hot. The leaves are changing, it's really pretty. Lucy said, "The leaves are falling off of the tree, we need to pick them up." he he, it was cute. It's cool because there are tons of trees here, so fall is really pretty.
Lucy is getting really good at being careful with her brother. She is a good girl, we are so proud of her. She is really smart and fun to be around. She is such a good helper to me around the house too. She loves it when Logan smiles at her. She likes to make a clicking sound with her tongue at him and it makes him smile. I can't wait until they can play together, that will be fun for them.
The sore on her head is now scarred over, I still think she should have had stiches but the Dr. in the ER said the glue would work, doesn't look like it worked very well, but we'll give it a while longer. The scar is bigger than I hoped, like I said, we'll give it some more time. She's still as cute as can be though.
Life is good, it sure is going by fast! Can't believe it's already October, holy cow! Lucy is so good at going to the potty, fully potty trained now for a month now. She doesn't even wet the bed at night. We put pull-ups on her at night just in case, but they are always dry, it's great! She is such a big girl! One thing that's changed since we had Logan though is that she cries a lot now. I think she sees that when Logan cries, he gets attention and gets held, and so she cries more often to get attention. Maybe when Logan stops crying so much, Lucy will too. It's really crazy how much kids pay attention!!!
Well, later.
No comments:
Post a Comment