February 10, 2008

Kids...

Logan does this really cute scrunchy face a lot, it makes Cory and me laugh!

Lucy likes to try on mom and dad's clothes sometimes.

It's fun to watch Lucy and Logan play in the bath now.  Logan loves to splash in the water.  Nice clean fun.  I can give them both mohawks too, because of Lucy's butch bangs.

Here is a RARE moment, Lucy falling asleep on her chair!  Lucy rarely falls asleep anywhere other than her bed, sometimes car seat.  I guess I can keep giving her that daytime nap, yeah!

This is Logan an his friend Ruby at our Tuesday playgroup.  You may have seen Ruby on Good Morning America, Logan has a famous friend, he he.

It's fun to watch Lucy share and play with Logan too, here is that scrunchy face again!

Lucy opening her Valentine's package from Grandma.  She was so excited she had to open Logan's card too.

A couple of weeks ago Lucy started saying "Oh my gone".  She was repeating what she hears other people say, not us!  So I had to explain to her why we don't say that and I told her that it makes Jesus sad or cry.  

A couple days later I went to the gym and she was in the day care while I worked out.  Well, when I went to pick her up I walked in and Lucy was jumping up and down really excited because there was a movie on that she liked and one of the day care workers said "oh my lalala" (you know) and Lucy got mad and said to her, "don't say that, it makes Jesus cry."  I walked in right as this occurred and just smiled and laughed, what do you say?  She slipped up a couple of times for a week but has stopped saying it now, guess it worked.

Lucy cracks us up sometimes.  It's fun to watch her grow and learn.  She says, "when I am bigger I can get baptized" and says she wants to get married in the temple.  She is getting really good at saying her own prayers too, it's precious.  Last night she said to Cory, "when I get bigger I can marry you huh?" and Cory replied, "no, I am already married so you will have to marry someone else," and she said, "Maybe I can marry Cody."  Cody is Cory's younger brother, he is 16.  It was pretty funny!

Logan is doing really well.  He is eating three meals a day now with a bottle before bed and sleeps around 12 hours.  He is also getting good at using his fingers and eating finger food fruit and vegi puffs.  He also has three bottom teeth now.

Cory is doing well in school and his Church calling.  He got a new Church calling as a Church service missionary leading the addiction recovery group program in our Stake.  It all keeps him busy but he has done really well at balancing his family into his schedule.  We have a couple different friends we do things with quite often and that makes life fun too.  I have two play groups I take Lucy and Logan to every week, one Tuesday and one Thursday.  Lucy loves that, and me too!

Well, catch you later, hope all is well with you all!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Cute pictures. I also remember how great it was to put them in the tub together. They just entertain each other...I swear sometimes tubs get close to an hour!

Adam and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam and Rachel said...

I love your blog Cory and Candice! The pictures of Lucy and Logan are adorable. They have so much fun together - little playmates!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic. it's so beautiful !