Also, I was just going through some files I have from when I was younger, I have pictures, cards, papers, etc. all in monthly files from when I was 15 years old to the present, yeah an organization freak! Anyway, I was going through them and found a birthday card with a nice crisp $20 bill in it! It was a birthday card from my Oma from when I was like 17. It was an older one too. It was just really cool, one of those things you always hope for, like going through a pair of jeans and finding money in them, but cooler.
Just a fun story. Who knows, maybe you have some money hidden somewhere?
3 comments:
I love it when that happens too, it's the best feeling in the world :) $$$ You always have cute stories to tell.
I loved your facts about Albany..sometimes do you feel like you're in a whole different country? There were time I felt like that in Philly..like what on earth! It would snow an inch and everybody would run to the store and buy milk, eggs and bread. The stores would sell out within hours! Too funny!
Ahhh, I love finding things. It's crazy when I lose something, my head goes spinning till I find it. But it's a bonus when something you find is money. Cha ching!!!
Hi Candice,
This is Brian Atwood. I found the link to your blog on your facebook page. I just wanted to say Hi. Looks like your doing great, you have such cute kids. My wife and I have a blog too it www.brian-april.blogspot.com. Good to hear from you.
Post a Comment