March 11, 2008

Quite a Month!!!

Here is a little video recapping our interesting month, I am glad it's over!!!
But it was an experience, glad we know now.

5 comments:

Anna said...

WOW! I am sooooo sorry. I had no idea that it was that bad. Poor little girl! And poor whole family. Gosh, soooo sorry!!!! At least you got to play in the snow a bit. And that was a mini-mini snowman. Cute! Man, we sure miss you guys a lot and wish we could play with you and be together. Glad things are turning around and getting better. Love ya!

Adam and Rachel said...

Oh my goodness - poor Lucy! Her little face was so swollen. You're right, it's good that you know now that she is allergic to penicillin. The docs always ask that, and for good reason, so people who are allergic to it don't ever have to take it again!

Jen said...

I'm glad your bad weeks have finally come to an end! It's hard to see those pictures when the kids are sick, poor things!! Hope you have a better month this time around. Lucy is such a crack up! Love all of her silly faces!

Jeni said...

Oh my goodness!! Gasp! Gasp! Gasp! That looks like it really really hurts! I am glad that you guys got through it without dying, and now you have the pictures to blackmail Lucy when she is older. Ha!

Aubrey said...

Lucy is such a character! That cracks me up. I bet that makes life fun around the house! haha And Logan is just such a sweetie! I'm sad I can't pinch those cheeks! I can't believe they had BOTH ear and eye infections. They better not get sick again for a LONG time....I think they've had their share for a while! Good luck!