July 31, 2008

Summer Classes...


One more thing I forgot to add about Lucy is that she took a couple days of free swimming lessons and is currently in dance (ballet/tap) once a week.  During swimming lessons she basically just got used to the water and learned to blow bubbles in the water, we haven't gone swimming that much so she's not used to it, but she loves the water, like me when I was younger, and she never wants to get out!

She loves going to dance class too and it's so fun to watch her dance, even though recently it's been Cory taking her because I have been working every Monday night and she goes on Tuesdays :(.  But she loves going with her daddy too and he has fun watching her, even though it cuts into Logan's nap time so he is pretty moody during the class and it's basically trying to keep him happy :).  We have found that with more than one kid there is never a perfect time to do anything, you just have to make time.  Time is VERY precious around here!!!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Yeah, Lance enjoys being able to see annika do those kinds of things too. We make sure he gets to go once in a while. :)

Oh, and I LOVE that family picture you have off to the left...so colorful, you're looking gorgeous and everyone looks so cute!

Amanda said...

You guys have done such an amazing job balancing your time with all you have going :) Good job!! That is so cute that Lucy is taking swim lessons and dance, I can't wait for all that!
Your kids are so cute, I can't believe how much older Logan is looking!

Jen said...

Hey, I just bought that same swim suit for Ara a few weeks ago at Old Navy! Gotta love their 50% off clearance sale! She'll fit into this winter, maybe they can go swimming together at Christmas time, he he! Glad Lucy is loving swimming and dance! That's great Cory is able to go with her sometimes, Jordan wishes he could do things like that.