August 10, 2008

From Baby to Boy...

Our little Jim?


I always thought Logan's hair reminded me of Jim from "The Office".

Well, not anymore!

 
 

 
 


Our little baby is now a boy!  No more baby curls!  It was sad to cut them all off, but thought it was time, didn't want him to look like a girl.

bye bye beautiful golden locks...

   
 

Lucy got a trim too, she didn't want to be left out!  Before picture above.

After



p.s. you might have noticed some new family home videos to the left and this song is Cory's current favorite and one that Logan loves to dance to.  Cory wanted me to put it on the blog :), so enjoy

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh! He looks so different now! That is crazy! Wow, what a handsome boy! He looks so much older. I loved the pictures of you cutting his hair...you're looking good! Very cute!

Jen said...

Love the picture of Lucy hanging on you while your cutting! Looks like it was a bit of a challenge! But you did a great job! Wow, look at Logan go!! Wasn't he just born? They sure grow up faster when we're not around to see them! Tell them 'hey' for us!

Amanda said...

Great job with the hair-cuts! I can't believe how quick Logan has grown up. I'm sure it was sad to say good-bye to his cute curls, but I love the new hair-do on him :) (And lucy too of course)

Anna said...

Looks great! Handsome, handsome, handsome!!!

Jeni said...

He does look like Jim from the Office. What a little heart throb. You will probably have trouble with that one. :)

The haircuts look good, and my, Lucy has such a beautiful smile. I can already see her baby features melting away and her growing up. Sad how fast they grow! But they are both such cuties!!!