November 9, 2008

Halloween

So, here are some pictures from Halloween - it was a fun night.  I was going to have Logan be a dragon, but the 3-6 month outfit didn't work out quite like I hoped :).  I took out the feet and it was still pretty tight and the arms and legs a little short - so we went with a chicken :).  He liked it too and kept saying "bah bah" for "bauch bauch" or however the chicken sounds :).

  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, as usual Thanksfor helping me with mine. I may call you again. I really want to go to that lake in the Catskill. It looks so fun.
McKeni

Anna said...

Logan looks like Lucy did. It's all in the face. Cute. Glad you had fun.

Aubrey said...

Cute!!! I think the chicken outfit is awesome! And what a beautiful princess! So you and Cory dressed up too? What were you guys? Looks like fun!

Natalie said...

Holy Cow Candice! Your kids are the cutest ever! What a fun and memorable Halloween.

Jeni said...

Holy cuteness! What a cute family you have! Happy halloween, way cute costumes too!