I have finally posted a movie of Lucy in dance class, this was at observation day in October, and the next one is Dec. 15th. It was fun being able to actually stay and watch and see what goes on in class. We have been working on her jumping since then :). She loved having an audience, especially so she could make faces at Logan :). It was an hour long class and so I just picked out a few parts here and there for you to get an idea of what it was like, enjoy! (you may want to pause the music to the left first :)
8 comments:
How cute!! I can't wait for Ara to do this! I loved the monkey dance and her jumping!! Makes me laugh! Tell Lucy she did a great job! :)
That is soooo cute!
Peyton kept asking, "Where you, Kylie?" We all loved watching the video. Kylie was in aww.
That was adorable! I just decided that Cala will have to take dance class in a couple years too.
That is sooo cute! It looks like she really enjoys it. She's a natural.
That was so fun to watch! Have you guys made it back yet? I forgot if you were in Utah for New Year's or not! Hope your trip was good!
It was so much fun to see how happy you looked dancing
Look at her point her little toes. Wow, Candice she is actually really talented and I'm not just saying that. What a beautiful little dancer.
Post a Comment