Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
Our Family Christmas 2008
Don't feel bad you didn't get a Christmas card from us this year, I didn't send one - that's right - so sue me!!! ha ha. Seriously, it was stressful enough this year and it was just one more stress, why do we, or I, stress myself out so much? I need to tone down a little - make more use of this blog - whoever sees this post - this is your Christmas card, enjoy :)!
I will post more pics later - that's what I always say :), we'll see, no need to stress myself out over it right? Priorities - one of my goals this year, along with being optimistic, patient, and a butt load of others :).
3 comments:
Sounds good to me, Candice! Adorable picture! You guys are looking so cute!
Thank you Candice. Your family is so beautiful and you're quite the hot mama!
Can your family ever get any cuter? What a beautiful family and what fun pictures!!!!
I didn't send Christmas cards either so don't stress. What's the point anyway?
Hope you're staying warm and dry in those NY winter storms we're hearing about!
Post a Comment