Yeah, so we basically spent the day yesterday at the DMV to register our car and get New York drivers licences. We got there around noon, don't go to the DMV in the afternoon because people are there on their lunch breaks, bad mistake. Cory waited in line and I sat down with Lucy and Logan. Lucy was really cute though, talking to the lady sitting behind us and showing her that she was wearing underwear. She also loves to show people her "broder Ogan" and tell them to "Shhh, you need to be quiet, you can't wake him up!" She is so friendly.
When Cory got to the front of the line after 20 minutes in line and talked to "the lady" he realized we didn't have everything. We got back in the car and went home grabbed some munchies for Lucy, and headed back. Then we waited in line again. Yup, when Cory got to the front of the line again we realized we still didn't have everything, so he took Lucy and went back home while I waited with Logan in case they called our number. When Cory returned we were lucky to not have to wait in line again, we just went up to "the lady" and got our pictures taken, etc. and then waited on "the benches" for our number to be called, which was right away. So we are finally New Yorkers. It was an adventurous day and we were glad to get back home again.
Lucy is doing extremely well with potty training, I am so proud! She goes on the potty now without me even knowing and then yells, "mom! I went poo in the potty," or "mom! I went pee in the potty!" It's great. She did have two accidents today, and one was right next to the potty because she just didn't make it in time. The other was because she was having too much fun with daddy. I just have to remind her more often because she gets having fun and then forgets. She loves all her cute underwear too, thanks grandma.
Anyway, I do love life and we are having fun, but I like to have fun and write about good and bad experiences. he he. What's life without bad experiences to make you grow? The good ones make it all worth while!
Well, Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment