September 27, 2007

Growing Up

Pictures that were on the blog... I took them off
Our son's first birdie!
Lucy loves to hold her brother
Lucy "making cakes" at the park

Logan slept through the night last night! Hallelujah! He found his thumb and sucks it now, I think that is what got him through the night. He will absolutely not take a binkie, I have tried so many times. I never thought I would want my baby to suck his thumb so bad! I don't know if he will sleep all the way through tonight, but I am sure hoping he will. He is also grabbing his toes and grabbing toys that hang in front of him now. It is so much fun to watch our kids grow up and progress.


Lucy loves her little brother and is learning to be softer with him. I still have to watch her like a hawk, but she's a good sister. We love our two sweet kids. She loves going to the park and playing with "her friends". She is a bundle of energy!


It was soooo hot and humid today, even though it rained a ton, it was still hot and humid. Again, I am thankful for our air conditioner. It takes the humidity out of the air and fills up a container with water, I emptied it three times today, probably 1 1/2 gallons worth, that was all in the air in our apt!


Parking is pretty ridiculous right now. The street next to us is going through construction and so all the people that live on that street are parking on ours or close. I very rarely get to park near our apt. I usually have to park one or two blocks away. It makes it hard going anywhere with the two kids. I have to pack them in the stroller, walk to the car, pack them in the car, pack the stroller in the car, and do the same thing when we get home. Plus, most of these streets are one way, so finding a parking place takes longer. Can't wait until the construction is done, we didn't have this much trouble parking before.


It's all good though, more exercise right? Life is good. We are all doing well. Cory is working hard at school and work. We are very blessed.

No comments: