I was so excited to find that there was a family with kids at church today. They have been inactive and decided to come to church today. They have a 3 year old daughter. I was soooo happy! Probably more excited than Lucy! God is blessing us constantly! We also met at the Stake Center because our small building is having sewer problems. I loved being able to sit in a real church building with padded benches. It's nice to sit on a bench, especially with the two kids. Wish we could just keep going there. Oh well, we go to church for the spirit. You can feel the spirit more when you are comfortable though right? JK.
Cory starts school on Wednesday :( and takes his big test on Friday. Can't wait until this semester is over, and it hasn't even started yet, he he.
We are all well. Logan is sleeping good through the night with a few nights where he wakes up once and I have to go in and comfort him, but I am getting more sleep nights than not (4 to 1), so that's great!
1 comment:
It's nice to have people with kids the same age...it's so nice for them to be able to play with friends! I hope the family keeps coming to church! Yeah, the bench is definitely nice for keeping kids intact. :) Sorry you don't usually have that option, that stinks!
Good luck on your test, Cory!
Post a Comment