January 28, 2008

Winter Activities


Lucy is such a social butterfly.  We went to the mall to play in the play area they have there and she played with this 4 year old boy for a little over an hour, then I had to get home to make dinner.  They played so well together too, she just basically followed him and did everything he did, it was cute.  She is already chasing the boys, shoot.

Lucy loves playing dress up.  This is her "Bell" dress I made her for Christmas, salvaged from an old white dress with lace, just revised it a bit.  I am glad she is a girly girl, it's fun.  She also loves to sing to herself her own versions of songs from The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast.

Logan and Lucy are both growing up so fast.  Lucy makes him laugh hysterically sometimes, it's so cute!  They love each other.  Can't wait until they can play together, when Logan has a chance of winning in a wrestling match, I am sure they will have many!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Logan is looking so big! I can't believe it! Yeah, it's fun to have a girl. Annika LOVES dress up and pretending to be a princess. And she would make Landon crack up as well. It is fun, isn't it? As hard as it is to have more than one baby, I think it is sad for any child not to have a sibling! They learn so much together!