January 13, 2008

Life is good

Lucy moves around a lot at night and I just thought this position was funny.

The rest are just some fun pictures I took of the kids, man I just love 'em!


.

IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN SEE THAT LOGAN HAS HIS TWO FRONT BOTTOM TEETH NOW, IT MAKES HIS SMILE EVEN CUTER!!!



Today at church our last class was cut 40 minutes short because we have been having sewage backup problems, this happened about 4 weeks ago too.  I wasn't complaining, shhh.

Lucy fell and hit her face on the corner of a wall again today, split her lip & chin a little, nothing that required stitches, but she has a fat lip.

At Church today during sacrament Lucy was asking me (in a loud voice), "does Ruby go poops sometimes? does Logan go poops sometimes?"  Ruby is the little girl (6 1/2 months) of some friends we sat by.  It was kind of embarrassing, but funny.

We have all had a cold for a little over a week and it is kind of lingering around, don't know what the deal is!  But we are much better now.  

The weather has been pretty nice down here and I have been able to take Lucy & Logan on walks to the park, grocery store, and museum, so that's been nice.  There is no snow right now, yeah!

I have been called to be a primary teacher in our branch and am teaching the lesson in RS next week.  I am excited for the RS manual this year!  Too bad I won't be in there anymore :( actually, I might sometimes because sometimes we have no primary kids, and sometimes we have as much as five!  But usually it's two or three.  Lucy will be a Sunbeam in May too, so I will be able to see her.

Life is good.  I have been working on getting Logan on a good schedule for the last couple of days, and it has worked great!  He slept through the night last night and has been taking two two-hour naps during the day.  I highly recommend the book "Baby Wise."  I used it for Lucy and she has always slept like a charm, but I got a little lazy with Logan and failed to put the effort into getting him on a schedule, but the book worked even though he is now 7 months.  Yeah.  

Anyway, take care everyone!  If we know you we probably love you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute kiddies, I love their smiles, they make me smile. :)

Aubrey said...

Cute pictures! Wow, Logan sure is a stud! I have the baby wise book and I had a hard time implementing it with Landon I remember...so it didn't really work with me...I'll have to get it out again and see what the problem was. Then maybe I'll have some questions for ya.