Never mind about the private blog thing, I have some grandparents that like to check out the blog and I don't want to bother them with the internet stuff too much :).
Just be kind and don't copy content off this blog without my permission, thanks.
I hope I made the cut! I check you blog all the time. You take the best pictures and I love seeing what you've been doing. I'm excited to see you in New York this summer!
Obviously invite us in. :) The other day I was browsing and caught some of Chris' and Cory's old high school buddies blogs. Chris thought it was interesting to see people again. It's weird to see everybody with kids and all.
Our blog was private at one point, but it caused to much ache for those who are computer illiterate. We ended up bagging the private stuff because so many people were telling us they couldn't get into the blog (most of the time it was because they had forgotten their username or password--couldn't help them out there).
5 comments:
Hi Dennis Fam,
Please send us an invite so we can check out your blog every now and then. We love the cute pics!
I hope I made the cut! I check you blog all the time. You take the best pictures and I love seeing what you've been doing. I'm excited to see you in New York this summer!
Aub Sessions
Obviously invite us in. :) The other day I was browsing and caught some of Chris' and Cory's old high school buddies blogs. Chris thought it was interesting to see people again. It's weird to see everybody with kids and all.
Our blog was private at one point, but it caused to much ache for those who are computer illiterate. We ended up bagging the private stuff because so many people were telling us they couldn't get into the blog (most of the time it was because they had forgotten their username or password--couldn't help them out there).
YIKES! What happened!? Was someone copying stuff from your blog? I don't get it. They should get their own life.
I tried the whole private thing too, and it just didn't work. Oh well, maybe I will try it again in the future.
Post a Comment