This morning I went to give Logan a bottle around 6:30 am and noticed that Lucy was not in her bed. I looked in the bathroom and in our room, though she might be going to the bathroom or had hopped into our bed, like she does about twice a week. She wasn't in either place. I re-checked her bed thinking I might have missed her, she does move all around her bed and I was pretty tired. She wasn't there. Then I thought that maybe she was on the couch or something? I found her in the family room like this...
I guess she slept walked into the family room, pulled down the boppy pillow and blanket off of the couch, and even remembered her elephant blanket and water. She sleeps with her "princess water" and elephant blanket every night. We might have a sleep walker in the house! I slept walked until I was like 9 years old, almost walked out the front door one night before my dad caught me! Maybe it's because she is such a deep sleeper? Seriously, I can vacuum when she is taking a nap and it won't wake her! We will have to make sure we lock the doors really good!
Cory finished school for the summer on Thursday, YEAH! It is weird having him home, nice. He had been pulling really late nights for the past 2 weeks, a couple of nights he got home around 11 pm and then stayed up until 5 or 6 am still! He handed in three final papers and did a presentation. He got both his papers back and got an A on both of them, my smart husband :). One of his professors also personally commented on what a good job he did on one of his papers. He is really happy with the results and has a HUGE stress taken off of his shoulders right now, sometimes he doesn't know what to do with himself, not a problem for me! I have plenty of stuff he can do around the house and help out with the kids :)!!!
I also had a job interview on Friday at a hospital in the Mother/Baby department. It went well and I should be getting a call from the Nursing Manager of the unit this week to set up another interview, hopefully! I REALLY would like this job. It is part-time nights. If it's meant to be it will happen!
Cory and I are excited for the summer. We have plans to go to Boston with my parents on the 28th and I will be going to New York in July. We also want to plan a trip to Manhattan with some friends and visit the temple and see a few things. We won't be able to just go whenever we want or travel very far, Cory is still working at the school until the end of June and I will be starting work soon, whether it be in Mother/Baby or somewhere else. I got my New York Registered Nursing license a couple of months ago. We will keep ya posted :).
It's been cloudy and raining today so it's an inside day. It's fun to watch Lucy and Logan play together when they play nice, about 1 out of three times :), the other times I am still telling Lucy to let go of him. I bet Logan would be walking by now if Lucy didn't pull him down every time he stands. She does love him though and can be very sweet. Kids, we love them.
2 comments:
Yeah! Glad you guys made it through another school year! What a change in Cory with the papers and all...I remember when he was working on his bachelors degree, a teacher of his bashed on one of his papers. Cory was really upset about the teacher's comments. Writing papers must be second nature by now! Good job Cory! Enjoy your break, can't wait until Jordan is done in 3 weeks--Jaden is going crazy not ever seeing his dad!
I'm glad Cory has a little break for awhile and you have some fun trips planned. Keep us updated on your job, that's a good way to look at it, if it's meant to happen, it will. And good job Cory on all his hard work!
Lucy is adorable, that's funny she might be a sleep walker. Thanks for your comment on my blog, it made me feel better too :) This kiddos are sooo fun, but every once in awhile little stinkers.
I hope you guys have a great summer, how long are you going to be living out there? Did the last year go by pretty fast?
Post a Comment