I'm so jealous of your videos! I love the pictures of you with the kids! So cute! Also, I get so bothered by the book thing. :) Landon did it so much that I put the books up high for a while. Sad, huh? Well, he would throw them down the stairs too...so something had to be done. He's ALMOST over that phase and he's turning 2 soon.
Like I always do, I LOVED the video. You are so talented. The Can-dice production was really cute. Thanks for all the pictures and videos. It makes us feel like we are seeing a little piece of their life, even though we're far away.
Peyton and Kylie...especially Peyton lately, loves to stop and smell the flowers, too. Peyton does this smelling noise and goes on to the next one.
When you did Logan's hair, it looked so cute. I know, though how it is...boys you can just leave their hair and they still look fine. I love that part of it! But they always look so grown up and handsome when we do it. :)
Thanks for the card for Peyton. He opened it up and started blowing out the candles. :) Glad things are going well, and hope Logan doesn't get too sick. That's NEVER fun! Love ya!
Love your pictures, music, etc. All great. Seriously, you put my blog to shame. I need to come over and take a blog class from you. Looks great. Loved checking in. Mckenzi
4 comments:
Cute intro! Very creative, of course! :) Loved the video, the kids are as cute as ever!
I'm so jealous of your videos! I love the pictures of you with the kids! So cute! Also, I get so bothered by the book thing. :) Landon did it so much that I put the books up high for a while. Sad, huh? Well, he would throw them down the stairs too...so something had to be done. He's ALMOST over that phase and he's turning 2 soon.
Like I always do, I LOVED the video. You are so talented. The Can-dice production was really cute. Thanks for all the pictures and videos. It makes us feel like we are seeing a little piece of their life, even though we're far away.
Peyton and Kylie...especially Peyton lately, loves to stop and smell the flowers, too. Peyton does this smelling noise and goes on to the next one.
When you did Logan's hair, it looked so cute. I know, though how it is...boys you can just leave their hair and they still look fine. I love that part of it! But they always look so grown up and handsome when we do it. :)
Thanks for the card for Peyton. He opened it up and started blowing out the candles. :) Glad things are going well, and hope Logan doesn't get too sick. That's NEVER fun! Love ya!
Love your pictures, music, etc. All great. Seriously, you put my blog to shame. I need to come over and take a blog class from you. Looks great. Loved checking in.
Mckenzi
Post a Comment