Here are some more pictures of Fall in New York - it is sooo gorgeous!!! Even just on my way to take Lucy to dance class - driving on the interstate - it is so pretty! There are no billboards, just tons and tons of trees and beautiful changing foliage - I really can't get enough of this time of year around here!!! Pictures can't even capture the complete beauty of it all.
These were taken in the Catskills - it's about an hour away - but it's just as beautiful just outside the city of Albany too.
Also, I found a four leafed clover the other day - cool huh? Yeah, I actually found one in 8th grade but lost it at school one day - dang! And I have wanted to find another one ever since, I glance at clovers here and there every once in a while when I see some. I was at the park with the kids and saw a patch and thought, "hmm, maybe I could find a four leaf clover, and I looked down and wa-la!" Pretty cool huh? Hope it brings good luck! (I have it smashed and dried now).
1 comment:
Oh I LOVE fall weather! I bet New York is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see you in December. I hope we are in Utah at the same time!
Your pictures are beautiful!!
Post a Comment