Okay, so I went private for a minute :). After reading the invite though, I changed it back to allowing anyone to view because it said that the viewers had to get a gmail account - and I know a lot of family already has email accounts and I didn't want to make this too complicated for them, no offense to anyone :).
Did anyone have problems? I would appreciate any comments about this subject. Sometimes I think about going private just because you never know who's out there, but who has the time to stalk a small boring family like ourselves :). If someone does have that kind of time - that is VERY SAD!!!
Anyway, while I am posting I might as well spill some info about what's going on -
Lucy - Loves dance class, we went to observation day today and it was so cute! She is hillarious! She is like the class clown kind of - she gets that from Cory I guess! She's a hyper one - gets that from me :). I will post a movie from the class later - it is EXTREMELY cute and funny - stay tuned. Also - she is a good little helper, I don't know if I mentioned this before - but we were at the mall one day as a family and Cory and I got distracted and didn't see Logan headed toward a bunch of porcelain dishes and knowing him, he was probably going to knock them all down - but Lucy stopped him and saved us a LOT of money!!! She's always lookig out for her brother. She is also getting good at saying prayers by herself and really good at all her primary songs. She is quite the character these days, we love her!
Logan - Says "gigi" for binkie and Jesus :) (Christ is kind of like or pacifier right? If we let him be) He LOVES trains and calls them "choo choo" and we have to read his Thomas the Tank Engine book every night. He also loves trucks and cars and says "caw" and "ck" for car and truck. What a boy! He still says daddy when I ask him to say mommy, but I know he loves me :). He has started to be quite the explorer and climber - getting into everything and climbing up onto the kitchen table and chairs whenever the chance presents itself. He loves to fold his arms when we pray and has started saying thank you when you give him things "aeyou". He learns new words every day. Another of his favorite words is "gum" meaning, yes, gum. Cory and I now have a gum drawer (replacing the snack drawer we used to have :) and he got into it and found out that he likes gum - great huh? Too bad he found the sweet kind and not the mint - that would have stopped him! And he has said candy too - thanks Grandparents :0.
Lucy and Logan love to chase each other around the house and play hide and seek - there aren't many places to hide here and so it's usually in their closet or ours - evidenced by my shoes thrown out all over the place :).
I did post a blog stating that Cory and my schedules were working out amazingly well - but it is still too much for us (me working twice a week) with him in school and work and with the kids. He can't get as much done as he needs too being home twice a week to watch the kids so I can sleep, so I am cutting down. I can hardly wait! In November I work four days and then after that I am down to one weekend a month (2 days/month per diem) and can pick up extra if I want. It will be a nice change - I want to be home with my kids more - they are only this young once and this is when my influence will matter the most - before the world gets to them!!!
Take care everyone and may God be with you all :).
2 comments:
I've thought about going private, too. But I probably won't. Some people say that when they went private, only a few people saw their blog, instead of more from before. But it is a better feeling to know that you know who is watching your blog. maybe set up a traffic log of who's visiting your site, or something like that if that'll help.
I'm glad to hear that you won't have to work as much. I bet that was pretty hard. It'll be so nice for you guys to have some time again. And you are right, they are only this young once. It's crazy how things have already changed with Kylie being in a scheduled preschool and everything else. Things get hectic, so it'll be nice to be with them more. Take care and wish we could see you over Christmas but hope you understand.
Candice, this will be quick, so I'll come back and comment more later, but that is crazy about the private thing...it does not require a gmail account, it just requires a google account, which a person can use their email that they already have, they just create a password with that email and that's it! But I do admit, that there were a few straglers who still saw it a daunting task to do that simple thing and therefore haven't accepted my invite and aren't able to view the blog. So to each his own. I never did see a problem NOT having it private until a certain incident that I talked to you about over the summer....didn't want someone like that able to view my blog..too weird....but other than that. :) I think you will be fine...but just letting you know all this in case at some point you really do want to go private...a person doesn't not have to sign up for a whole new email. hope that helps...like I said, I'll be back later!
Post a Comment