April 23, 2008

A million questions...

I fixed this so that you all could read it :)

I got tagged by my sister-in-law a while ago and thought, “holy cow!” and finally here it is, a long list about me!  I tag everyone who reads this whole list!!!

63 Questions


1. Song that always makes you sad? all the songs on my wedding videos


2. Last thing you bought? groceries


3. Last person you argued with? Cory, his fault of course, jk.


4. Do you put butter on toast before putting the jelly on? sometimes, don’t have toast very often though


5. One of your stuffed animals' names as a kid? ?


6. Did you ever own at one time a Nsync Cd? no


7. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, we do stuff as a family


8. Favorite Sundae topping? caramel


9. Did you take Piano lessons? yes, quit when I was 7


10. Most frequent song played? The songs on my blog


11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? The Bachelor :)


12. Favorite scents? after it rains


13. Date someone older or younger? Older, don’t have to date anymore, yeah!


14. One place you could travel right now? Home to Utah, or a cruise with just Cory and me would be nice :)


15. Favorite time of the day? After the kids are in bed ;)


16. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? I think so, haven’t heard it for a while


17. Something you're wearing right now? t-shirt and jeans


18. Favorite holiday? Christmas, I really like Halloween though too!


19. Blonde or Brunette?: Blonde, brunette, burgundy, orange, done all sorts of colors ;)


20. Best job you ever had? outside of being a mom, making signs


21. Did you go to your high school prom? Yes


22. Perfect time to wake up? 6:15, to get to the gym by 6:30


23. Perfect time to go to bed? 10:00, I wish, sometimes the kids are down by then!


24. Favorite soda? don’t drink it often but Mountain Dew


25. Ever been in a car accident? yes, slid into the SUV in front of me on a rainy day


26. Closer to mom or dad...or neither? same


27. Who would you want on a deserted island with you? my family


28. Have you been bungee jumping? no


29. Favorite ice cream flavor? Mint (Maverick’s Mint self-serve frozen yogurt, yum!  Wish we had a Maverick here!)


30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school? shoes


31. Did you play high school sports? No but I was in two aerobics classes  each year so that I would have it every day, love step!


32. Were you ever in a school talent show? no


33. Have you ever written in a library book? when I was little


34. What are you allergic to? sugar, jk.


35. Favorite fruits? blueberries, honey dew melon, apples & pears


36. Have you watched sex and the city? yes


37. Fun place you lived? fun? hmmm.


38. Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap? Shampoo


39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? wet toothbrush first


40. Blue or black ink? black


41. Have you ever gambled at a casino? Yes


42. Have you thrown up on a plane? No.


43. Have you thrown up in a car? yes, when I was little I got so car sick near the Great Salt Lake


45. Do you scream on roller coasters? yes


46. Favorite cartoon as a kid? Looney Tunes


47. Who was your first roommate? Jeni George, Stefanie Rasmussen, Natalie Davis, Aubrey Wilson, Aubrey Adams


48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? Never had alcohol! :)


49. What was your first job? Canyon View Cleaners


50. What was your first car? Gray Chevrolet Corsica


51. What was the last movie you saw? The Count of Monte Cristo - GREAT MOVIE!


52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 18


53. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Miner?


54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride? Germany, yeah 18 hours!


55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? my friends, sleepovers!


56. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Brooke Mason, no


57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parent's house? Provo, Alta Apartments


58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Cory


59. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsman? my sister Amber


60. What is the first thing you do in the morning? go to the gym (unless Logan wakes up first, then I give him a bottle and go, Cory can take care of the rest ;)


61. What was the first concert you attended? Toad the Wet Sprocket


62. First tattoo or piercing? Ears pierced at 7 years old


63. First celebrity crush? Mel Gibson


1 comment:

Anna said...

Thanks for doing the tag. Jeepers, I had to squint to read it. :) Have fun.