Sorry, but I am picture crazy! I tried just choosing a few of the best, this is what I ended up with! I take a ton, but better too many than too few I always say :). This is the reason why I have been doing short slide shows/movies, but thought I would switch it up a little.
This is us on our street on our way to the park...
At the park
Going down the slide
At home...
Do we have a future hairstylist in the family?
Lucy loves going to her friend Ellie's house, her mom made a cute treasure hunt for them and they got a treasure at the end!
Lucy loves wearing her new Easter jewelry she got from the Easter Bunny
(aka the Rees family).
Logan loves to stand up whenever he gets the chance now,
it makes it harder to put him to bed at night now!
2 comments:
Cute pictures. The socks in Cory's ear, that's funny. The one with Lucy squeezing her friend, I can just see her and Kylie squeezing each other like it was yesterday.
Don't be sorry about lots of pictures! Pictures are fun! You have a lot of cute ones too! I'm glad you guys are starting to be able to get out a little more. It's so nice when the weather warms up a little!
Post a Comment