April 25, 2008

A Trip to the Big Apple



I am so excited for July 4th this year!  A bunch of my friends are actually coming to New York to visit me, jk.  They are coming up, but I am not their main attraction.  We are all going to visit 
NEW YORK CITY 

for the weekend.  For this occasion I am grateful for my current location :), thanks Cory.  If it wasn't for living in NY state already I wouldn't have been able to go!  So this works out great!

I am really excited to see all of my friends again and visit "The City" that I live so close to but haven't had the chance to visit yet.

For all of you who have visited NY before,  I would appreciate some tips or whatever you have to say about it!  Our plans are to see "Wicked" on broadway and we are going to buy a 3 day New York pass with bus rides included so that we can see a bunch of different things.

Yes, Cory is staying home with the kids for a whole weekend!  Should be fun for him, he he.

2 comments:

Jen said...

A friend of mine went to NYC last month. She got site seeing advice from one of our friends who used to live in NYC. Here is what she said they did on her vacation:

"We went shopping at the fabulous and enormous Macy's along with H&M, my sisters went and saw The Phantom of the Opera, we saw the Manhattan temple, strolled through Central Park, visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art, ate at the tasty Serendipity, bought a little treat for ourselves at Ralph Lauren's daughters candy shop, Dylan's Candy Shop, looked around in Bloomingdales, saw the Statue of Liberty, ate lunch in Greenwich Village, visited Rockefeller Center, went to the top of the rock, saw the Empire State Building, and walked through Time Square. Of course to get around we experienced the fun of calling a cab and hopping on the subway."

Let us know if you like "Wicked" My friend went and loved it! It's one of the things on our to-do-list before we move from LA. Sounds like a blast! Have fun!!! I assume Cory will be staying home to watch the kids, or his he going to?

Jeni said...

I am so excited Can-dice! Can't wait to see you! It's been too long, and I can't wait for your initiation, you'll love it!!!!