We went and saw a clown too, just a couple days ago. The kids were staring at him forever! They got balloons and loved them. Clowns are weird, though. Creepy! But cool hats you got!
I like your page. Also, did you get your hair cut? It looks a little shorter. Cute!
4 comments:
Cool page! Is that a digital scrapbook page I guess? I've got to figure out how to do those things.
I wish I could go to a CHOCOLATE party! mmmmm chocolate. :)
Oh, and Candice...you're looking good! You're always so cute!
We went and saw a clown too, just a couple days ago. The kids were staring at him forever! They got balloons and loved them. Clowns are weird, though. Creepy! But cool hats you got!
I like your page. Also, did you get your hair cut? It looks a little shorter. Cute!
I forgot. Did you see you were "tagged" from our blog?
Yummy..chocolate, it doesn't get any better! I love the new look of your blog, your kids are so cute! (Their sweet little faces make me smile :)
Post a Comment