Some things that stuck with me...
We have a choice to be a Tigger or an Eyeore
when a negative thought enters your mind say, "not helpful"
We need to build nets for our kids so that when they are pushed off of a ledge (not literally - teenage life) they have something to catch them - I relate this to parenting using the gospel in our homes, we need to give our children a solid foundation, Christ, so they can survive this difficult world when they think they no longer "need" us (make nets now while they are young). I thought that was an excellent metaphor, he meant it a little different, but I think we can all learn our own lessons from other's lives.
1 comment:
Hey, I actually took a look at this cause I was curious what you meant about Tigger and Eyeore. haha....so yeah, really interesting...I ended up tearing up a little thinking about how sad it would be if Lance got diagnosed with something like that! I would die! Anyway, I know that wasn't the point of the video to make me feel that way...but it WAS inspiring. How cool would that be to have THAT guy as a teacher!?
Post a Comment